In the world of CBD, some products stand out as true essentials. And we like to think our Essential CBD Cooling Roller is one of them. As of this writing, it happens to have just sold out, which speaks to its popularity with our Lily family, but there’s more to it than that. Once you’ve tried it, you know — this is a go-to topical CBD product that you’ll embrace for its intoxicating fragrance, soothing texture, and cooling properties. It’s the kind of thing you’ll always want to keep around. Here’s why.
Simplicity at its Finest
When you start with really high-quality ingredients, there’s no reason to muddy the water. Our organic, full-spectrum CBD oil is high in cannabinoids including CBC, CBG, and CBDV, as well as an array of beneficial terpenes. These aromatic compounds give plants their signature scents and flavors, and studies have linked various terpenes to anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antiseptic, and improved absorption properties.
To that end, we’ve added seven carefully chosen essential oils to envelope your senses, cool you down, and soothe your body:
- Eucalyptus oil. This powerful essential oil can help ease pain and inflammation. In fact, it’s a common ingredient in many over-the-counter creams and ointments for joint issues like osteoarthritis. Aborigines used eucalyptus oil as a cure-all, and it become popular in World War I when it was used against a meningitis outbreak.
- Tea Tree oil. This oil has a number of germ-fighting properties that make it a valued natural remedy for treating various skin conditions, as well as preventing infection and promoting healing. It’s a powerful anti-fungal treatment, and it’s another oil with a history that dates back to Aboriginal times in Australia.
- Peppermint oil. Peppermint oil has a range of uses, and topical applications can offer relief from itching, headache, and muscle pain. It was first cultivated for medical use in England during the eighteenth century, but some believe it goes back even further, to the ancient Egyptians.
- Rosehip oil. With its high levels of antioxidants and fatty acids, this oil offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits for smoother, more supple skin. Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans used rosehip oil for its healing properties.
- Tangerine oil. Tangerine oil is known for its high antioxidant profile. It’s been used throughout history in Chinese herbal health practices.
- Juniper oil. This is another excellent source of powerful antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation, and its use is traced as far back as the Ancient Greeks. They used it in spiritual ceremonies.
- Mandarin oil. This essential oil has a place in traditional Chinese medicine. It’s quite mild and offers a number of healing properties.
How to Use
As you might imagine, the combination of these oils creates an incredible aroma. Together, they create a simple, luscious oil that can be applied for spot treatment. We recommend its topical use immediately following a hot morning shower or evening bath. Try it over pressure points, or to soothe points of pain, soreness, or cramping. For headaches, apply it to the temples or along the back of the neck. Enjoy it for the aromatherapy effects, and enjoy the CBD perks that go along with it. The options are truly endless, but avoid getting our cooling oil in the eyes.
There’s a reason that our Essential CBD Cooling Roller is so popular, and we hope you’ll make a point of discovering that for yourself. If you’re like us, it’ll quickly become one of the CBD products you can’t go without. Quick note to the folks with sensitive skin - because we use potent essential oils for all the benefits noted above, please use with caution.